Great Article about the basics of security. Do these 5 things to drastically reduce your vulnerability footprint and increase the security of your organization.
- Inventory of Authorized & Unauthorized Devices
- Inventory of Authorized and Unauthorized Software
- Secure Configurations for Hardware and Software on Mobile Devices, Laptops, Workstations, and Servers
- Continuous Vulnerability Assessment and Remediation
- Controlled Use of Administrative Privileges
The source of this information was CIS 20 available HERE
You can learn more from the article from Calyptix Security available HERE: